CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

March in like a Lion!



March came in like a Lion....So does that mean it will go out like a Lamb? Lets Hope! I mean seriously enough is enough with the Snow. Have we had a good weekend since Fall? To top it all off this is what I was doing about 1 year ago. In Cancun with our friends. Im ready to take off and go back! Whos with me? I am so so so so so tired of this snow. If we have a couple winters in a row like this Im going to seriously consider moving to St. George! I am so not the same person in the winter that I am when the sun is out and the air is warm.

Yesterday was such a nice beautiful day! I thought for sure Spring was here only to be disappointed to see the snow beginning to fall. How much l;onger can this last?

1 comments:

Haley said...

Cancun? Count me in. St. George? At this point you could count me in for that too!