CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break

On Sunday after Church we took off for St. George to finish up our Spring Break. We let the kids stay out of school for an extra day and they LOVED that! It was so warm and sunny hitting a high of 78. It made me wonder why I dont live there???? We went to Fiesta Fun which is the kids Favorite place to go when we are down there. Go Carts, Bummper Boats, mini golf Batting Cages, Arcade all the fun kids stuff. Then we went to the temple. Bailee commented when we left the temple grounds how there is such a different feeling between the temple grounds and the sidewalk just outside the gate. You can truely feel the spirit all around the temple. We ended our weekend with hiking around the Dixie rock one of my favorite places to go. We just let them run and climb and hike. It was a great way to spend our spring break!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I had no idea April was your sister so I guess you use to be a Westbroek. We would go to St. George every year for Easter when I was growing up. My grandma lived down there. April has been there with me before.

Haley said...

That looks so nice! I wish we could have stayed longer when we went. 78 degrees?! Wow!

April said...

I am so jealous! Warm weather! Why don't we live there?

Diana said...

Way cute layout of your pics. Please share your tricks of the trade. We have a condo in St. George -next time we will have to try out the Fiesta Fun Place. Are there things to do for the little kids as well??

The Close's Place said...

We are all suckers for even the idea of the warm weather, but it won't be long before we hear the first "It's way too hot,I'm done with the summer" comment.

Michelle said...

Cute little family. Let's go visiting teaching. Give me a call.

Erin said...

You will remember why you don't live there if you go in July when it's 120!