CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Warning.......

I had someone tell me Yesterday that they hate it when people brag about their kids. Hello if you cant brag about your kids who will. Kids love to hear their parents telling other people good things about them. It makes them feel good raises self esteem. Seriously I love my Kids and I am Proud of them. They work hard to accomplish all they accomplish and so here is my warning .......Bragging Will Happen About My Kids On This Blog............sorry im in a kind of bad mood today hope Im not offending anyone,

4 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

You do it!!! Scream it loud too! Boo hoo to those who are offended by it!!

jaclyn said...

hello, were mothers.. thats just what we do! brag on girl!

Nicole said...

Heck with kids I like to talk about how wonderful I am. I think your kids are great don't worry about it.

Diana said...

Good for you, my friend. We're moms and proud of it.