CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jaxson



Look at how fun these pictures are! Even if I wanted to capture him walking I dont think I could.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Hey there- just commented on Amy's and saw that we were both signed in. Love the pictures of Jaxson. Last night Kent got his Wood Badge beads at the court of honor, it was good to see Craig there. Kent's excited to work with him.

Haley said...

Somebody's been playing with Photoscape! Isn't it cool all the things you can do with it. I love it.

Haley said...

So cute that you could catch Jax in action.

April said...

That's really cool! Jax looks way cute, as always.

Nicole said...

I love photoshop. You can do so much fun stuff. One of these days I want to take a class on it. I figured alot out on my own but there is probably alot more I could do but just don't know how.