Sooooooo cute!!! I adore puppies but DON'T adore their poop! I keep fighting against the idea of having a dog for that reason, but I have a feeling we're going to end up with one, having 3 boys. When they're old enough, we'll get one and THEY can scoop da poop!
I am a working mom of 3 very busy kids! I Love spending every minute with them and enjoy chasing them from one activity to the next.They are my life and my loves! I also have a wonderful husband who is always adding fun and adventure to our lives.
1 comments:
Sooooooo cute!!! I adore puppies but DON'T adore their poop! I keep fighting against the idea of having a dog for that reason, but I have a feeling we're going to end up with one, having 3 boys. When they're old enough, we'll get one and THEY can scoop da poop!
Post a Comment