So a friend of mine gave me this idea to blog about. If you had not noticed I had a very boring day today because I blogged Three times! The House is clean the shopping is done, Jax was on his best behavior, Kaden refused to come in the house, and Bailee went to a friends and they took her to tumbling. So whats a girl to do? These days for me are VERY VERY RARE!!!! Anyway back to the idea. The Ten Things I want to do Before I Die! These are totaly self indulgent things. Things I really can do so curing cancer and world peace are obviously out.
1. Travel Around Europe Paris in Particular.
2.Feel Good About the Way I Look and Learn to Eat Healthy!
3. Visit an Egyptian Pyramid
4. Put in a swimming pool and Finish my Basement with a way fun Game Room.
5. Learn to say No to things I really dont want to do
6. See my kids grow up and my boys serve missions. All of them get married and Have Babies. While Im at It See My Grandkids Grow Up.
7. Go To Navoo and do the whole Church History Tour.
8. Pay off my House and have plenty of money for retirement and traveling
9. Do something really great that will change someone elses life for the better. ( any ideas?)
10. See my Parents and My Brothers Going to Church and Living the Gospel
Ok Now its your turn! That was so fun I never really thought about what I really wanted untill this very moment! So Do It! I want to see your Top Ten! Anyone who reads this blog....all the bloggers in my ward come on the challenge is ON. April Haley,....Shannon get a blog going!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
10 Things I want to do before I die
Posted by laceemo3 at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This one may take me a little time- I'm going to have to think about it for a while!
Good 10! I'm impressed. They all sound so fun!
This will be a good little push for me. I've been a huge slacker on my blog, so this is a good idea for me!
Post a Comment