CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The St Patty's Day Curse Continues


Yesterday I commented on Dianas Blog how Craig thinks St. Patricks Day is Cursed because he has had really bad things happen to him on that day in the past. Well Yesterday after bringing the kids home from Dodgeball I heard a SWWWWOOOOOOSHHHH souund coming from my car. Ditsy me I thought oh my car is steaming I must have got the engine wet going through a puddle. Dont ask Me Why i didnt check everything out????? This Morning I got ready to take the Kids to school running a little late being this Picture Day and Guess What .......Flat as a Pancake. Any other Day Craig would have still been home But Tuesdays He has Early Morning Meetings and so he was not Home. Is Craigs bad St. Patricks Day Luck Rubbing off On Me??????
BTW Thanks to my great rescuer Haley who ran down here picked up my kids and took them to school. Aren't Sisters Great!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I was just reading that on Diana's blog. That sucks. Thank goodness for family to rescue us. I don't have any sisters but I do have 7 sisters in-law to help out.

Haley said...

No luck of the Irish for you, LOL! Glad to help out this morning.

Diana said...

You totally jinks yourself yesterday- I guess you didn't knock on wood when you commented on my blog. I'm glad Haley came to your rescue but give me a call if you every need anything.

jaclyn said...

off the subject but don't you think justice has a lot of similarities to limited 2? cute stuff though, and it doesn't seem as pricey!

Jenny Kapp said...

I guess you know next year just to hide under the covers and watch movies all day. Don't even try!!!