CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Favorite Part

"Softly he brushed my cheek, then held my face between his marble hands. 'Be very still,' he whispered, as if I wasn't already frozen. Slowly, never moving his eyes from mine, he leaned toward me. Then abruptly, but very gently, he rested his cold cheek against the hollow at the base of my throat."

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I know you are a big fan of the Twilight series so I thought I would tell you about this website I found maybe you have heard of it maybe not. It is twilightseriestheories.com. It is these two moms/sisters that discuss twilight and theories for Breaking Dawn on Podcasts you listen to. They seriously crack me up. They are from Texas so I love their accents too. I don't know my favorite quote from the book. I will have to think about that one.