you're feeling: Peaceful
to your left: Jaxson
on your mind: Blogging
last meal included: Wheat Toast
you sometimes find it hard to: Relax
the weather: NOT AGAIN
something you have a collection of: Photos...???
a smell that cheers you up: Citrus
a smell that can ruin your mood: Animals
how long since you last shaved: 1 Day
the current state of your hair: Ponytail
the largest item on your desk/workspace right now (not computer):Monitor
your skill with chopsticks: Good
which section you head to first in the bookstore:Best Sellers
...and after that?: Childrens
something you're craving: Diet Dr. Pepper
your general thoughts on the presidential race: Go Obama!!!
how many times you've been hospitalized this Year: none
a favorite place to go for quiet time:Mexico
you've always secretly thought you'd be a good:Writer
something that freaks you out a little: Scary Movies
something you've eaten too much of lately: White Rice
you have never: Won a Million Dollars
you never want to: Jump out of an Airplane
I Tag... April, Haley, Diana and Jenny
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Only One Word
Posted by laceemo3 at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mmmm, Dr. Pepper!!! I like you!!
I don't know, some of those were more than just one word. But I guess that's ok. :) Fun list by the way!
A writer huh? I never knew.
I agree on the scary movies. I can't watch them anymore. I always have nightmares afterwards. I use to watch them all the time in high school. I don't know what happened.
Post a Comment