I totaly missed going to our Ward temple night.....seems like I can never go when our ward has goes. I can never get myself to enrichment night either. We always go to the temple once a month but mostly we go with our friends and it would be nice to mix it up a little. So What makes my life complicated? My Kids.....I know I do this to myself but I cant help it I want to give them every chance to succeed at what they do. Dont get me wrong I love doing this for themand wouldnt change a thing about our lives and what we do but sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. So Mondays are Family nights for us. But the rest of the week I feel like Im just a Taxi driver for a 3 year old, 7 year old and an 11 year old. I drive them to and from school everyday and for some reason they make me drop them off at different ends of the school! Monday Jaxson Tumbles during the Day. Monday and Wed Bailee and Kaden stay late for Dodgeball. Tue Bailee has Dance. Wed Kaden soccer Bailee Tumbles. Thursday Bailee Tumbles and Kaden Tumbles. Friday Bailee Soccer. Next week Sat Soccer Games so that will be 2 games every Sat... not to mention Tumbling and Dance competitions that are still going on. To top it off there is all the carpools, Running kids to friends and bringing friends home. How do working moms do it? I am not asking for any sympathy I just want to know Im not alone in this so all my blogging friends.....What makes your lifes complicated?
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We missed you at the temple. But the most important thing is your going. So just keep doing what works best for you. BUT I am telling you now to mark your calendar for April 16th, it's going to be a fun enrichment night on purse-onality... and don't forget to bring your PURSE.
We did the "purse-onality" thing a couple of weeks ago in our ward too. It was a fun night!
one thing that helps a lot is car-pooling! i rarely have to drive my kids both ways to any lesson!
And you still have time to blog? You know my life is not nearly as complicated as yours. Can't help you here.
But if you ever need help driving kids around, you know you can count on me!
Post a Comment