
This my Twilight Friends is who will be playing Jacob Black......What are your thoughts?
I think in a couple years when they make New Moon, Watch out hes going to be HOT!!!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craig*Lacee*Bailee*Kaden*Jaxson
7 comments:
I think he's too good looking for Jacob. Maybe with a shirt on he won't look as good??
Ok, he is WAY hotter that the guy playing Edward! I might be rooting for Bella to end up with Jacob now. Poor Edward has some major competition now!
I can't wait for this movie!
I agree with April. He's better looking than Cedric Diggory. But I'm glad they got the casting right on at least him.
You better watch out Craig is going to get jealous if he finds out you are posting other men on your family blog. I say Ditto to April's remarks, in fact I went back and forth in favor of Jacob while I was reading. Hey, thanks for the top ten idea- you really got me thinking.
I've been looking at your blog for awhile now and decided to post a comment. It feels less stalkerish when they know you're looking at their blog. He is pretty cute which is disturbing because he is only 15. The guy playing Edward isn't as cute but I think he will do a good job. I've seen a few movies where he isn't Cedric and I think he is actually a good actor. I think if Steven Straight was Jacob though I would seriously consider going to team Jacob. He is yummy!
I have always been cheering for Jacob. I think this guy is cute but he looks like a baby to me. I guess I need to remember that they are high school age. Still, I swear I looked older than that in high school.
Post a Comment