CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quirks!!!

Quirks

I have been tagged and this time it is QUIRKS !!! You have to list 6 quirks about yourself soooo in no particular order...

1.Feet- since Lori Tagged me and we have one Quirk in common ill start with that! I hate feet! I hate people touching my feet, and looking at or touching other peoples feet. I hate Pedicures (you dont know whos feet have been soaking in that nasty tub) But the very worst thing I hate about feet is when Craigs feet touch my feet ecspecialy in Bed Ew!

2. Smells- I think I have an extra sensitive sence of smell because If it doesnt smell clean to me its not and so I will scrub the bathroom or clean a room untill it smells clean. If there is an oder of any kind that I cant figure out no matter how faint Then it needs to be found and cleaned up or taken care of!

3. Kids Shoes- No one in my house can put their shoes away! I find shoes everywhere but in their closets or lockers. This doesnt mean however that when its time to find shoes that we will find two of the same anywhere in the house. Craig is the worst at leaving his shoes EVERYWHERE! and in the strangest places I might add.

4. Craigs Cell Phone- Ok now I understand he is a real estate agent and his phone is his Job but seriously its his Life! He is constantly on the phone answering it whenever and wherever . Even when we go on vacation he brings his phone and will call clients back and check messages. Give me a break! Craig just happened to walk in to see what im up to and guess What His phone of course started ringing.

5. Being Late- I hate to be Late! I hate it when other people are late! When the kids get off their scheduals at all in the morning it drives me crazy.

6.People chewing food loudly- slurping open mouth chewing, scarfing food, whatever it is if I hear it Im done eating. It will make me sick and if you some into a room chewing food it really makes my stomache roll.

Youre right Lori telling all my quirks kinda makes me sound a little beasty as well!!! Ha Im so not...Right?

I tag:
Haley
April
Bailee
Diana
Sara
and You if you havent done this already!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Your QUIRKS crack me up !!! The food chewing thing totally makes me sick too !!! Whatever you do DONT eat school lunch with your kids you will throw up !!! I have learned to just not look up from my tray at ANY of those kids !!! NASTY !!!

Haley said...

I hear you on the kids shoes! Drives me crazy too!

Michelle said...

Man... I'm totally with ya! Those are all pretty much mine too!