CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October Snow BRRRRR!!!

Waking up to this is just what i needed
to want to Hide inside all Day! BURRR! I hate winter but i do have to say it reminded me of how fun the snow can be for the kids. They loved making Snowmen pumpkin heads! Someone tell Bai just because the camera is coming out does not mean go get dressed in something cute because you know it will be a blogging picture!





Happy soon to be Halloween lets not let fall get away from us that easily!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Fun snowmen! AND isn't that typical of a tween to dress cute for picts. At least a girl tween. She is a cutie.

Amy said...

The first snow is always so beautiful. (I wasn't ready yeat though)
Bailey is funny!

Sarah B said...

Just Say No!!--to snow! I loved winter as a child, but when you're a mama, winter means the kids are INSIDE instead of OUTSIDE! I love that second pic with all three kids by their snowmen. Cute!

Haley said...

Love the pumpkin heads! My kids loved playing in the snow too, at first I refused to get their snow clothes out, but when I realized they were going to freeze their fingers off playing in it anyway I gave in.

Jake and Whitney said...

I can't believe it snowed like that. Good thing it is gone already. What is Bailey thinking with a skirt on out in that freezing cold weather.

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

HaHa I had to look hot for the pics ok everyone!

Lori said...

That is a typical teen !!! Its not about functional clothing its about LOOKING good !!! I remember walking to the bus stop wearing mini skirts in the dead of winter just to look cute...looking back though...not so cute...what was I thinking !!!

Stacey B. said...

What a fun day!!
I am cold just looking at Bailey's legs!! And what a combination...snowmen and jack-o-lanterns.

Hey just wanted to say thanks for all the fun at Frightmares...and for waiting in that long line. I need to bring you some yummy treats for all your hard work!!

Lindsey said...

I love that picture they are so awsome!