CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy!




Dance, Tumbling, Soccer, Football! Yes we are Busy but can i just say YES the Bake sale is over and we actually made Tons of money for the school! I would say it was a success. Now No more volunteering untill next year...Right??? Those of you who dont know what im talking about I am in charge of the Bake Sale for the Fall Festival for our school and let me tell you It is alot of work. But i did enjoy it its not the worse thing in the world! Very Rewarding when you see 4 Huge tables filled with donated baked goods to sale for the school!

Soccer and Football are almost over for the Kids also and then what will I do with all my extra time. Bailees Soccer team is Great this year they have only lost one Game and she is playing forward again which is her favorite position to play because she gets to score the Goals and she does it well, but this year her coach discovered she is an amazing little Goaly! Kaden on the other Hand Hates to play forward he wants to be a defender and loves to stop the other team from scoring! Kades team destroyes every team they play like 18 to 1 and 12 to 0 you kinda feel bad for all the other teams! Kaden Loves Football too and has scored more touchdowns than any other on his team! They have only lost one game and it is so fun to watch them. Next year Kaden says he is done with the sissy Flag football. AHHHHH!!! i dont know if im ready for that. HE seems so small and he is for his age but he really wants to play tackle!... I think ill need some pointers on this one. He will be in 3rd grade next year but he has always been the smallest kid in his class. But he is really good at it so all you football moms out there let me know when did your boys start?

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

Great job on the bake sale! You are such a good mama. Glad to see your kiddos are doing SO well in their activities. I can't wait until my boys are in sports--so fun!

Haley said...

I thought the bake sale was fun too, I'm just glad I wasn't in charge of it. You did such a good job, they'll never let you off the hook for next year! Way to go Bailee and Kaden- you little athletes!

Lori said...

Congrats on the bake sale...thats awesome !!! As far as the football thing goes...Logan didn't start til 5th or 6th grade which didn't bother me cause I was SOOOOOOOOOO nervous about letting him play, my friends son plays and he is in 4th grade...he has played for 2 or 3 years and does fine...they are so protected with the pads its really not that big of a deal as long as they know the right way to tackle. This year a kid on Logans team went in for a tackle with his head down and ended up breaking 3 vertabraes in his neck, he is lucky though he can still walk...he actually wanted to play the last 3 games...his mom said NO WAY !!! Good Luck !!!

laceemo3 said...

WOW Thanks Lori that makes me feel SO MUCH better about it!!!! We really need to come watch Logan play!