CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just a Quick Post!

I love reading funny stories about your kids mine just mostly happen to be about Jaxson. This one is no different. Have you ever felt like you totaly disappointed your kids? Well I just did. Jax came to me and asked me if I could jump his guy on to a thingy in a Wii game. I told him my brain doesnt work like that and I couldnt help him. He told me ya mom your the Mommy you can do everything! AW! So of course i tried how could I disappoint him? So after trying like 50 times to jump the guy onto the thingy Jax looked at me shook his head and said mom just give it to me. He did it the first try. Then told me see i told you its not hard. Ok the wii has two joy stick things and you have to move them with both your hands. Definatly not my strong suit!

3 comments:

Haley said...

I'm terrible at those things too. Zach has learned not to even ask...What happened to us? We used to play pole position all the time and we were pretty good!!

laceemo3 said...

I KNOW!!! Pole position, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong! Ha! Aw, the memories!

Lori said...

HAHAHAHA !!! That is so funny...last year when we got Guitar Hero I drove Logan and Gary nuts !!! I couldn't do it !!! But I was determined not to give up !!! So they just left the room when it was my turn !!! But in my own defense...the only video games I remember playing were Astroids and that ping pong game...your guy could only move one direction...left to right !!!