
Today after the other kids had gone to school Jaxson was sitting on Craigs lap and I couldnt help but to stare at them in amazement! There are exactly the same! They look the same there bodies are the same and they act exactly the same! Wild and crazy! Lately ive been noticing how much they really are alike. Jaxson has this strange and amazing ability to remember and sing songs. Im not talking Old McDonalds Farm or any other normal 4 year old song Im talking Linkin Park (which Craig Loves) Flobots, Fall Out Boys, Nickleback those are the knds of music Jax and Craig love. If Bailee has on music she likes if makes Jaxson really mad he wants to listen to what he likes and He knows the words and sings along with it. He also follows craig around like a shadow soaking in every minute he can get with Dad. Ive been told stories of how craig used to hit his head on everything when he was young! Hello that is Jaxson too there isnt a day that he doesnt have a bump or Bruise. Well if Jax grows up to be anything like his Dad he will be a great and Wonderful Man!
6 comments:
Kent thinks Craig is awesome and loves working with him in the YM's as for Jaxson he cracks me up - especially the day I picked him up on your not so lucky day:( he looked so concerned and silent, until we drove off then he started talking nonstop. You can definately tell he has older siblings because he was talkin the slang of the school kids. I promise nothing bad, it just made me laugh. It wasn't the typical 4 year old conversation. But then again either is his selection of music:)
Fun to have someone to compare him with - then on the bad days you know who to blame and that he has a chance of being great!!
I know you see Craig but I see your family. Your brother Adam for some reason? But I'm sure he acts like Craig :0) The Westbroek's are so calm.
Must be true the Higleys are more wild and crazy than us Westbroeks !!! I wonder if Craig swung from lights when he was little !!!???
Cute picture. I love to see the similarities between my boys and Matt also. It amazes me how we pass on weird things like "bumping our heads a lot" to our kids.
Watch out the relentless teasing is coming next! YIKES!! I cant believe how much they look alike. I dont think I've ever noticed. LOL Jax is lucky I guess since Craigs always been the best looking of our bothers.
Post a Comment