Tagged
8 TV Shows*The Hills
* Survivor
*Prison Break
*Ok so thats about it
8 Restaurants
*Thiaphoon (gateway)
*Gabor Brothers layton the best italian around!
*Tempanaki
* Mandarin (bountiful)
* Rickenbachers
*Rumbi
*Z Tahas thats not the spelling but its at the gateway
*Roosters
8 Things I did yesterday
*Got the Kids Ready for School
*CLeaned the house
*Played with Jaxson
*Took Kaden to Football
*Took Bailee to Dance
*Made Salad for dinner
*Helped Kids with homework
*Put the kids in bed!
8 Things I'm looking forward to
*Wrestling starting the boys are already practicing every day!
*Girls Night Wednesday night! (no kids)
*Family Vacation planning Cabo i think havent decided for sure
*Skiing this winter I havent been for a couple of years but now that Bailee is such a good skiier i thought i would go this year to watch her!
*Finishing cleaning my basement so we can work on finishing it
*Next Summer ( I hate the cold!)
*Halloween
*Soccer ending (even though I love watching the kids play)
8 Things on my wish list (....only 8 thats not enough !!!)
*My Basement Finished
*House paid for
*Family vacation....some where warm and tropical
*Brand new wardrobe (ditto Lori)
* Live In Maid
*Never having to work out and have a body that looks like I do !!! (ditto Lori)
*Healthy kids all winter long!
*A day at the Spa
8 People I'm tagging
*Who ever wants to go ahead this was fun!
1 comments:
If you find the things im looking for let me know !!! I will do the same for you !!!
Post a Comment