CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Missing Summer!

Oh Man! Im already sick of the cold!!!
Im missing Summer and the heat! Bring back the sun and warmth! I never seem to get warm during the winter and so far no different! When I sleep I have to wear a sweatshirt and flannel pj bottoms to bed every night and then i wrap myself in my down blanket and throw a blanket over that! But also Im missing going out on the boat and sometimes we just drift in the coves and we turn on the itunes and lay in the sun. We all enjoy this The Kids Love it too! Its going to be a very Long winter. On the good side I am looking forward to thanksgiving and Christmas !

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Mmmm...if I imagine, I can feel the sun on my skin warming me. Just know all winter I will be with you missing the sunshine!

April said...

I'm with you! If it weren't for Christmas winter would be unbearable!

Haley said...

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas too, that part of the winter I can handle. It's the long 2-3 months after that are really miserable!

Erin said...

I'm with you. I hate the cold! Thanks for the nice warm visions.

Lori said...

Im so looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas as well...actually I think Thanksgiving is fast becoming my fav of the two...so much less stress !!! Remember when we used to ALL go to Grandma W...man that was a mess !!! We could never pull that off now !!!