Why are girls so sensitive? Bailee is 11 she is in 5th grade. She is very talented and very athletic! She is a very friendly girl but also quiet. She dosent voice her opinions and rarely stands up for her self. But if someone hurts her feeling watch out she gets soooo upset even if it is something that she should not care about at this age! Why is it Girls are growing up so much faster these days? In 5th Grade I never had the things going on with my friends that she does! As for Boys we were all friends none of this who likes who nonsense. I mean sure people had crushes on others but not like it is now! And she is just at the very begining. How are we supposed to raise the girls of today with all the pressures that they have now? How do you keep them thinking they are wonderful and amazing enough to always hold to the standards they have been taught. Especialy when they go to Jr. high and High school when every thing around them is telling them they have to look a certain way? I am up for any good advice!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Bailee Jo
Posted by laceemo3 at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! Wish I could give you some advice, but it's going to be me coming to you for advice in a few short years!
I feel the same way, although from what I know if Bailey she is such a good, sweet girl. I loved having her in activity days. She was very respectful and nice, but would still have a good time with everyone. You got a good one!!
Post a Comment