CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Couples Tag


  1. What is my name? Lacee Higley

  2. How long have you and your s.o. been together? Married 14 years 15 in sept together 16 thats half of my life!

  3. Who eats more? Craig so how does he stay so skinny

  4. Who said I love you first? Craig

  5. Who is taller? Craig

  6. Who sings better? Definatley me and thats not saying much

  7. Who is smarter? Craig at math me at everything else


  8. Who does the laundry? Me.

  9. Who does the dishes? Craig

  10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Craig

  11. Who pays the bills? Both.

  12. Who mows the lawn? Both its fun when you have a riding lawn mower....soon the kids!

  13. Who cooks dinner? Me always I dont think Craig even knows how to boil water.

  14. Who drives when you are together? Mostly Craig

  15. Who is more stubborn? I have to admit its me although Craig has his moments

  16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I am never wrong!!!

  17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

  18. Who kissed who first? Hmmmm........I dont remember. Craig was very shy at the time...It might have been me.

  19. Who proposed? Craig

  20. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure.

  21. Who has more friends? We both are very social people and we have alot of mutual friends...I make friends easier though.

  22. Who has more siblings? Craig

  23. Who wears the pants in the family? No doubt about it, not a question in my mind ME!!!

I tag April Pearson

1 comments:

Haley said...

I helped April get a blog started last night and showed her how to do it....so tag to April! btw loved your answers!