

We should have all got together and had a mother son outing! But instead I am here blogging and the boys are watching a movie. I love Daddy Daughter Dances! I remember going to them with my dad what special memories. I have the Greatest Dad in the whole world and I am so Greatful for him and those fun memories! I am so glad Bailee gets to now make those same memories with her dad! By the way Craig changed his Shorts before he left to go to the Dance.
You may have noticed I changed my Template...what a pain it deleted all my page elements and I had to start over! I was tired of the Valentine template....but i wont be changing it again for along time. Sorry Haley your in for it when you go to change yours.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Daddy Daughter Night
Posted by laceemo3 at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment