
So yesterday Morning I was reading the paper and on the front page there was an article about service men and women leaving for a year tour in Kawait. I felt so bad for them and their families and I wondered how they could it. How can they sacrifice a year of their life away from their families and friends?
Later that night I went to Bailees 5th Grade program. It was great, they sang all the patriotic songs talked about the constitution and all kinds of feel good about being American kind of stuff.I left there and on my kitchen table was the paper. With that patriotic feeling from the program it is easier to understand why they would do that ant Im very Greatful for their sacrifice.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Bailees 5th Grade Program
Posted by laceemo3 at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bai looks so darling! Is she singing in this pic or was it a speaking part?
Post a Comment