CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Queen Bees & Wannabes


So we all know Raising girls isnt an easy task. But ive been reading this great book by Rosalind Wiseman. You have probably heard of it before and so had I. But since Bailee begun this huge change into her preteen years Ive been looking for some answers to help me with her "moods". It is so amazing nailing things she is going through right on the head. Did any of you start having crushes on boys at this age? (Bailee is 11) I dont think I did really but Bailee.....i think she is starting to go a little boy crazy! Maybe If I could get the boys to all stop emailing, instant messaging, and calling her I might have a couple years left to have a sweet inoccent little girl. But I have a feeling that all has come to an end and I am at the begging of her Teen Years. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Any way this book is great and I would totally recommend it for any of you that are getting ready to go through these years with your daughters. Those of you who arent quite there yet....keep this book in the back of your mind. You will need it.

2 comments:

jaclyn said...

may have to borrow in a yr. or two! by the way activity days my house on friday @ 2:00.

Michelle said...

Good to know!! I'm always up for a good, helpful read!