CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bailee in 2002


Im feeling a little nostalgic today as i ran across these pics from 2002. I dont have alot of pics on my PC from back then but when I saw these I knew I had to blog about them. Look at how cute she was....still is....but lately ive been wondering where did the time go with her. Shes growing up so fast now and Jr. high is just around the corner AHHHHHHH!!! I knew then the boys would be breaking down our door someday. Problem is that day has come sooner than I thought. Dont you wish you could pick a day and go back and visit???? I do!

6 comments:

Haley said...

I can't believe she has boys chasing after her already! She is getting so grown up! Where did the time go?

Amy said...

Ohh-- makes me sad. I don't want mine to grow up.
Bailee if so cute.

Diana said...

Every night (once they are asleep) I think to myself how did another day slip away??

April said...

It's so sad how they grow up so fast! I really try to take time to enjoy the moment because they don't last long. Hopefully I will remember these times when I am older.

Jenny Kapp said...

She is beautiful!!!

Nicole said...

Everyday I wish my kids would grow up a little more and I know one day I'm going to wish they hadn't grown up so fast.