CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bailee took 2nd Place at State

Bailee had her State Tumbling Competition on Saturday. She did so awesome taking 2nd Place on Double Mini. Her Score Qualified her for Nationals. She also took 5th Place on the floor against 16 girls so she did pretty good on that event too. It was a long Day in Heber but way Fun! Kaden did not compete in this comp because I didnt want to drag him for the all day ordeal.

5 comments:

Haley said...

Wow! So are you going to Nationals? Awesome job Bailee!

Melissa Cheney said...

YEAH Bailee!!!!! A Huge congrats to you!! I miss gymnastics so much! I loved being so limber and able to flip and twist my body around with such ease! Nowadays, I do a cartwheel and have an instant headache!! So sad...

Keep us posted on nationals!!

Nicole said...

Wow thats really exciting. As for the Twilight movie I am up for it. I think a bunch of want to go to the midnight showing(hopefully they'll be doing one)but at the Megaplex in Ogden so we can get our seats ahead of time and not have to deal with a line. I think there will be at least ten of us. When it gets closer we will have to organize it better.

April said...

Good job Bailee! She is so talented!

Amy said...

Yeah Bailee! That is awesome!