CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jaxson Craig Higley


I got tagged to post 5 things about Jaxson. My sister tagged me and out of all three of my kids I think she thought his would be the funniest So hang on to your seats here we go!

1. Jaxson is a rough and Tuff BOY!!! Anyone who knows him knows this already. He can not sit in a chair for 2 minutes or be quiet for any length of time. sorry Erin! He will not cry no matter how hard he gets hurt. Never has. Barley ever cried when He was a baby, but we are making up for that now. Hard as Nails on the outside but he has a soft heart who loves eveyone on the inside.

2.Jaxson Is a friend to everyone! He will find a stranger in the store and take their hand and want to take them to show them something. He talks to everyone when ever we are out. He yells Hi to kids his age as we are passing them and really gets his feelings hurt if they dont say Hi back. He is very friendly to everyone and really wants everyone to love him back. Jaxson isnt very gentle but loves to hug the little girls. They dont really reciprocate his hugs.

3. Jaxson loves to play video games with Big Bro Kaden. I thought when he first started doing this he was just playing around and that he couldnt possibly have any idea what he was doing hes way too young to understand....right?? Wrong I watched him play for a couple of minutes the other day and I was amazed!!! He was actually playing the games and good. Better than I can Play them. The Boy is Three!

4. Jaxson doesnt have the Time of patience to watch TV (actually none of my kids watch TV) I dont think he has ever sit through a movie. he would much rather be outside playing. Or playing with cars which he LOVES. He drives them on everything. Walls Cupboards, people, dogs Everything.

5. Jaxsons favorite person in the world is his PaPa Scott! There is no place in this world that he would rather be than with his PaPa. I think the feeling is mutual! They play football together and cars together. They take long walks around PaPas yard. The first thing he says when he walks into grandmas house is Where Is My Papa!?!?!? As we pass his house each Day to pick the kids up from school or to go anywhere he yells there is my PaPas house and then gets Mad when we dont pull into the Driveway.

This has been a way fun Tag!! I love my Baby!

Now I want to hear more about, Caden Mayes, Tate Romney, and Drew Close Have fun Girls! btw I hope I got the names right...sorry if they arent but you know who I mean.

9 comments:

Aleesha said...

That was a fun tag. I don't know your kids at all so it was fun to read about one of them. What a cute kid!

Nicole said...

My kids don't sit still to watch cartoons either but they still demand that they are on the tv. Heaven forbid mom actually watch something she wants to watch. It was fun to learn a little more about Jaxon.

Jenny Kapp said...

That is cute! You always have to love when kids have a lot of energy! It really feeds their personalities! He is cute!

April said...

Jax is way rough & tough, but he wouldn't be Jaxson if he weren't. We love Jaxson!!!

Haley said...

A picture is worth a thousand words! That look on his face in this pic is SO Jaxson! Love that kid!

Diana said...

Jaxson sounds like my little McKay- I wouldn't have him any other way. Cute post!!

jaclyn said...

fun tag... i get right on it! yes i need to call you about mean girls!!

Sarah B said...

I'm glad you found my blog and that I found yours! Jimmy has been resisting blogs forever, and I finally twisted his arm hard enough! While I was reading about cute Jaxson I could have been reading about my little Hunter. Do you always think, "How could I harness his energy and use it for myself?!" I sure do.

Erin said...

Craig is a miracle worker! He took Sam Banks from Anena yesterday after Anena took him from his mom because he was crying so hard. As soon as Craig touched him he stopped and fell asleep. Then Craig handed him off to Becky B. and he started crying again so I took Jaxson and Craig took Sam and he quit crying instantly. It truly was a miracle. You should hire Craig out.