CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TAG

I am: A mom, A Wife and a Sister
I think: about my kids and worry constantly
I know: That Jesus is our Savior and the Gospel is true. (now I dont have to bear my testimony in church next fast sunday you heard it here...LOL)
I want: To finish my Yard!!!!
I wish: People I know and Love would come back to the gospel.
I hate: Mean people!
I miss: My Grandpas
I fear: loosing my kids
I feel: Happy that the winter is GONE!! YEAH YEAH YEAH Winter is FINALLY gone!!!
I hear: Jaxson needing something
I smell: Clean moped floors
I crave: Diet Dr.Pepper
I search: For more time in the day
I wonder: what the future holds
I love: My kids and spending time with them
I ache: when I think about the trials my kids will have to go through in life.
I care: about everything a little too much...i need to stop stressing so much!
I always: try to attend all the kids games and events (impossible sometimes) i stole this one from ginger but I think we both are in the same place on this!
I am not: good at telling people no
I dance: in the car to a great song embarrassing the life out of Bailee Jo
I sing: all the time I love music and always have my ipod near me
I cry: when bad things happen
I don't always: sleep alot at night well....i have always had a hard time falling asleep I just cant turn my Brain off!
I write: in my blog
I win: Every fight with Craig
I lose: I do????
I never: Want to see my kids hurting
I listen: to my ipod all the time as you can tell !
I can usually be found: at home, at the school, driving kids around, at tumbling, or a game,
I am scared: of scary movies this is new to me i loved them up until a few years ago
I need: to go back to Cancun my favorite place to Relax
I am happy about: my life and my Family
I think: this was a fun tag and learned a little about myself alot about my friends!

Finally I TAG: Haley, April, Jenny, Nicole, Stacey, Michelle,

3 comments:

GINGER said...

YAY!! I am so glad you did this. It is one of my favorite tags ever. You learn all sorts of fun stuff, yet you don't have to think too hard. I loved reading your answers. They were great. See you at the next game.

Nicole said...

It takes me at least a half an hour to fall asleep. I just can't seem to turn my brain off. So you're not alone there and I'm afraid it will just fet worse with age.

Diana said...

Loved the little glimpse into what makes you tick - love ya:)