CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Washer


I Love Love Love My Washer!!! But It broke!!! I have only had it for about 6 months! This is the second FrontLoader Ive gone through in less than 1 year. This one is an LG and the one I had before this was a GE. My question is does any one else have this problem with their Front Loaders or is it just me? I think I may be doing to much laundry! Tell me who has a good frontloader. Do you like yours? I m thinking of getting a new brand because im so disappointed that this one is already broken. It would cost more than getting this one fixed and I do have a warranty on it but if its already breaking after 6 months what is it going to be like after doing a load or more a day for the next 5 years or so??? Any Advice is very welcome!

1 comments:

April said...

Jared & Cindy have a Kennmore front loader (sears) & they LOVE it & I am extremely jealous of them for having it. It's worked great & they have had it since Jared finished dental school- about 4 years- no problems.