CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Softball



WoW I thought I was busy before I was way wrong! Soccer is still in full swing through the end of this week and now we have started Coach pitch 2 times a week and softball 2 times a week not to mention the pracitices. Or that the kids games are on the same nights. Anyway Bailees Softball game was awesome with Alexis getting a triple play all by herself and that made us win the game ....we played the other So Weber Girls Team! What a way to start off the Season!

3 comments:

Haley said...

This is such a busy time of year with end of school stuff, sports, dance recitals, etc. Great way to start the season Bailee!

Sarah B said...

Bailee is so talented! Softball is so fun. Good luck schedule juggling!

Diana said...

Fun playing waitress with you the other night - too bad we didn't have more time for chatting:)