CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008


Kaden did awesome in wrestling this year, like always but the older he gets the more he gets into it. Craig started Kaden Wrestling when he was 4 so he has been Wrestling for 3 years and he loves it! It must be in the Blood! Craig was a very good Wrestler to and I cant tell you what exactly he won but I do know he won alot. Kaden No Different. He has Never taken anything less than a silver Metal. Actually He has Never taken the Gold Either Just Silver. Kaden is Never Satisfied with the Silver. He is very competitive...I mean VERY!!!! In fact a quick little staory Because this just happened a few minutes ago I got a call from Craig. He took Bailee, Kaden and Bailees friend Cayden Skiing today. I guess Kaden (first time skiing) though he was as good as them took off racing Bailee down the Mountain, and is now with the paramedics in the first aide office with a possible broken leg!!!! Im waiting to hear. So ill post if its Broken. This post was supposed to get my mind off it, its not working!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Did Kaden brave the snow with crutches this morning? Poor kid, here's hoping his classroom insn't in a portable.

April said...

It is totally in his blood! He is EXACTLY like craig! Poor thing, I guess the season is over for him this year.

Haley said...

I can't get his sad little face out of my mind from Sunday. I hope he's feeling better;(

Lori said...

So I take it the leg is not broke or is it ???!!! Your kids !!! What a hand ful !!!