Merry Christmas?!?! Yes We had a wonderful christmas. I love watching the kids come down and open their presents! This year Santa brought Bailee and kaden Bikes and Kaden well lets just say it was all he could do not to cry that he got a bike since that is his Very favorite thing to do is ride his bike and with his cast he cant even walk. Jaxson wrapped back up his Dinosaurs that Santa Brought him and told us they were not for him, and Bai well lets just say there was an emotional outburst of tears right after this picture was taken. Not exactly sure what that was all about other than, dare I say it, we have an emotional almost teenager in our house. (GASP) One who probably didnt sleep much the night before. Other than that We had a wonderful Christmas full of fun and visiting Family and Friends. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas
Posted by laceemo3 at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jaxson's hair looks SO cute! He looks so grown up.
SOOO I wonder who Jaxson thought the dinosaurs were for !!! That is so funny...I dont think I have heard that one before !!!
I love your honesty and not sugar coating all the Christmas details -especially the part about Bailee- Although mom, you're pretty brave, you know she's not going to be very happy with that added detail. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
Ah, yes. The JOY of Christmas morning!!! I echo Diana's sentiments of gratitude for your honesty. Seriously...how many of us have had kids fighting over their new toys within minutes of the unwrapping reverie? It's just part of the realities of life with kids, huh?!?! Steph and I came to visit you the other day but you were working (Craig was outside and took the plate of goodies for you--hopefully he shared!!!) Hope you've forgiven us as THE worst visiting teacher in the history of the world! No more, though!! I'm blogging again--kinda! I posted a few weeks ago and will be more regular now that the holidays are nearly behind us. Hope you're hangin' in there with your sweet broken-footed boy!!!
I still can't get over Jax's reaction to his dinosaurs. He is the FUNNIEST kid ever! Love the look on Bailee's face, she looks so much like you there! Ha ha!
I totally agree with Haley... like mother like daughter. Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment