CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

where did June Go???


Can you belive that June is all but gone? I think it felt so short because it was so cold. Maybe because we have been so very busy. I thought Summer would slow us down a little and wow was i wrong. Bailee will be dancing in the Stadium of fire and then maybe we will have a break. As for the Boys they have just been playing, riding bikes and doing all the boy stuff. Not alot going on for them right now. For those of you who wondered about Utah Summer Games, Bailee won 2 golds and it was alot of fun. She is amazing and has a natural ability to tumble! I did sadly and with much Hesitation move her to a New Gym. She is now taking from Norther Star Bounders. She needed to be pushed harder than she was and the discipline there is just what she needs to get her to the next level. Im very impressed with them! On Bailees first time there she improved a ton and was definatley pushed to see what she can really do. Things I knew she should be doing.
Craig will be working the parade of homes this week so ill be lucky if i even see him at all. Come Mid July ill be ready to send the kids back to School. Please tell me im not the only mom who feels this way. But im running out of ideas to keep them busy and They are eating me out of House and Home!!!! My grocery bill has gone up so much and i cant belive the food that three kids can consume in one day. Im not feeling so bad about the cost of school lunch right now. H

3 comments:

jaclyn said...

i love the utah summer games! this is the first yr in many that my girls didn't compete!

Nicole said...

We missed you at book club. Hope you are having a fun vacation.

GINGER said...

First of all thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It made my day.

I am with you, I wish I knew what happened to June. Hopefully July will seem longer. Your kids are so talented. Way to go!! and it looks like fun?

P.S. Do you digital scrapbook?