We just got back from Lake Powell today!! Our favorite place to go boating and even though the cost of gas could have taken us on a nicer vacation, We love it here and cant imagine our summer without Lake Powell. I have to admit I kinda feel like a bad mom after the stuff I made my kids try. For instance We made Bailee Jump off a 20 ft cliff. We also made Kaden and Jaxson Waterski. Kaden is deathly afraid of the water so for him even to ask to try was amazing. And yes they did all want to try these things i didnt just say you are trying it! Jaxson so excited to try waterskiing! we straped him in craig got in the water with him and told him not to let go! After draging him 15 ft I decided I better stop the boat. He did not get up but He did not let go of that rope! I have a feeling Jaxson even at age 3 is the most daring of my kids! I wonder where he gets that? It couldnt be from that idiot jumping off the 50 ft cliff in that picture above could it??????? Bailee is quite a good little wakeboarder! She has been waterskiing for 3 years now so she wanted to try something new. Because she is so strong she had no problems and had a blast.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Lake Powell
Posted by laceemo3 at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome home! You guys are such a fun family. I love that saying, "The family that plays together stays together!" That is so awesome that Jaxson tried to ski. What a cutie!
So much fun!! I must admit, I'm a little jealous. I LOVE Lake Powell, and haven't been there forever. Glad you guys had fun.
I didn't even know you guys were going until after you were already gone! We've been boating a few times this year, but the water up here is still too cold to do anything. That looks like so much fun!
Looks like a fun time! I can't believe you had Jaxson trying to ski. That's awesome! We missed him on Sunday and hope he will be there next time.
getting me excited to go... we don't go till labor day! check nicole's blog for new info on book club, missed bailey today!
I am so jealous. Ben and I are going boating this weekend for our anniversary but won't be able to go that far. The gas prices definitely put a damper on boating. It is getting really expensive.
Post a Comment